Before giving your data and/or consent, please read the information on data processing on the reverse side of this form!
Please be informed that your data controller is AMAZING Kft (with its registered seat in: 8200 Veszprém, Halle u. 3, company registration number: 19-09-501563). Processing of your personal data has a voluntary character, but for concluding and executing agreement (including the period of your bookings and stays) you need to give your personal data on the registration card as well as your permission to process these data thus we can fulfil our legal obligations. You are also eligible to have an access to these data, to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of data processing or to raise objection to the way of data processing, data portability, to require the restriction of data processing and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can enforce such rights in person or by sending an e-mail to: uh.reyamletohnull@sallazs or in writing by post sending a letter to the following address: Hotel Mayer***superior – 8226 Alsóörs, Suhatag u. 4-6.
Please complete the registration form with capital letters.
Herewith I confirm that the data on the registration card are correct and real.
- The guest acknowledges being given information about the following: If the balance of the account exceeds the credit line, the hotel can request for the immediate settlement of the bill. The card holder acknowledges and permits that the unpaid hotel services may be charged on their account even after check-out. The hotel does not take responsibility for the cash, belongings and any valuables left in the hotel. The safes in the rooms can be used free of charge.
- Based on the 31 paragraph of the Local Tax Act of 1990 the following can be exempt of tourism duty:
- person under the age of 18
- any private person having a residence on the territory of the local government
- any entrepreneur having a residence or premises in the territory of the local government for the purpose of labour, or any official obligation as well as their employees are considered as guests exempt of duties.
- In case of checking-out earlier than indicated on the card the hotel is eligible to make out an invoice for the whole period originally booked. On the day of departure beyond the time of check out (11 o’clock) until 18:00 the 50 % of the room rate is charged, beyond 18:00 the full price is charged.
With the signature of the registration card:
- I acknowledge to have read the Cardex Policy prepared based on the regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (2016/679)
- I give my permission to the data controller given on the registration card that they process my personal data with the purpose defined in the data processing regulations and authorise the data controller to check my data.
- I also acknowledge that this declaration and all the contributions and permissions stated here were given on a voluntary bases after receiving all the necessary information.